Sunday, March 24, 2013

Life before the mission

My dad was called as a mission president February 15, 2013. We always had a hunch it would happen but never knew when. These past weeks have been full of tears, excitement, and faith. One quote that has really been sustaining me is " Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase." Reality has never hit me or my family so hard. I have never moved once in my life, so this is a big change but I know Heavenly Father will help  our family through it. I'm very nervous. But I'm choosing to have faith. We are leaving to Ecuador this summer and I can't wait to bless the lives of others. If there is anything I already know it's service blesses lives and that gives me hope for the adventure awaiting me in a few months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment