Friday, April 5, 2013

12 Weeks

It is now 12 weeks before we leave on the mission. We are making lists of things to make sure to take, starting to box things up, and the closer and closer it comes the sadder and the more excited I get, both at the same time! But I have to keep reminding myself what a blessing it will be and how it will greatly impact and change my life for the better. Sadly there are lots of people I have to leave behind, lots of experiences I will miss but at the same time I am reminded that this is a once in a life time opportunity that not many get to have, I'm sure in the end I will come out grateful and feeling as though I would not trade that experience for anything. I guess Heavenly Father knows me (and everyone) more than I know myself, so I guess I need to trust him to know whats best for me and what is in my best interests and what will enrich my life instead of bring it down. I've come to look at things differently already, I've started to become more grateful for things I had previously just disregarded for everyday things and events, I guess the saying "You never know what you've got until it's gone" is really true. I just hope the adjustment wont be so bad, because guaranteed things are going to be different than what I'm used to. "There is no growth in the comfort zone and there is no comfort in the growth zone."

No comments:

Post a Comment