Sunday, May 5, 2013

8 Weeks

Well, what a month! My parents and I had to fly to Pheonix, Arizona to get our visas for Ecuador. We flew there and back all in the same day, most of the day was spent in an office waiting room and the other percentage of the time in a conference room or an airplane. This week the movers are coming to look at what we are taking and calculate how much it is going to weigh and cost and what not so we have been packing quite alot lately as you could imagine. This coming friday we have to get our yellow fever and typhoid shots (eek!! I don't like needles, last time we got my blood drawn a was hyperventalating and nearly passed out!) Along with another great visit to have my wisdom teeth removed, all four that is, in two weeks. I am NOT excited. Quite terrified if you will. This mission requires alot mentally and physically but I'm sure it is worth it even if it does cause alot of pain and anxiety. I have a couple anxiety disorders and have very bad anxiety attacks sometimes in which I cannot breath and feel very scared and alone. I have had alot of these throughout my life but when we first found out they increased a bit. I have learned to deal with them better since then and have learned to control them a bit. All of my family have been stressed to some extent but heavenly father has been and will be helping us through it all. "I can do all things through christ which strenghthens me." - Phillipians 4: 13

2 comments:

  1. Sarah: I'm excited to see the mission through your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I'm quite excited to share the experience!

      Delete