Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother´s Day!!

I have tried over and over to write this blogpost and I really just don´t know how to do it, I do not know what to say.. I think it´s been an hour and I can´t put into words my gratitude or conjure up any great format I just want to say thank you.

Thank you to all the mothers but especially my mother.
 You do so much for me and our family all the time, you do it without price or conditions, you´re always giving of yourself and always trying to help others. There are so many times I can just see how tired you are and how badly you just want to sit down or maybe take a little nap after being up and going all day for the missionaries, for dad, for me, for everyone you´re available at a moments notice to help, you try to make things easier for us and you´re always trying to do what´s right. Thank you for helping me with my math when I don´t understand it and even learning what I´m learning yourself so that you can teach it better to me, thank you for searching for things to help me during your spare time and making me things for when I come home from school. Thank you for putting up with my bad attitudes, sass or grumpiness that ever comes up and I´m sorry for it. Thank you for trying to understand me and trying to make life a bit easier for me. Thank you for making our home a safe haven, thank you for being an elect woman, and elect mother. Thank you for raising me the way you did, thank you for making me do hard things even when I dont like them. Thankyou for loving me and for building me up and for being my friend. Thankyou for always being there. Thank you for letting me be in your family. Thank you for being my mom. Thank you. I don´t know how you do it but thank you. There is so much for me, and much of it I have not yet come to understand.. you make sacrifices for our family and for each of us, you sacrifice your time and energy to help us. Thank you so much mom. I know none of us say it as often as we should but I want to take this time to tell you a big THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH! I´m sorry for all the times I have been such a pain in the butt and the straw that broke the camels back, I think that you were so brave to decide to be a mother because by doing that, by making that decision you signed on for so much, for so many things that come with being a mother and that included all the drama, all the crying, all the pep talks, all the time outs, all the feeling like the bad guy, all the worrying and all the love.. through good and bad this is what you have had to deal with and I can only imagine how brave one must have to be to knowingly take on such a dedicated,life long commitment. Thank you for being brave. Thank you for bringing me and my siblings into the world and thank you for everything. I love you so much.

Love,
Sarah

Some people don't get the concept of their children should come first and fore most before your own selfish wants.
and I WILL always have your backs no matter how much you think you don't need my opinions!
Being the perfect mother ... Definitely needed to hear this lately.
Motherhood Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment